Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Please Excuse this Interruption from Your Regularly Scheduled 90s

You may have noticed I've been a little MIA lately. I appreciate all the guest bloggers pitching in to help (If you're interested in writing a guest blog, please email me at childrenofthe90s@gmail.com!)

Right now I'm knee-deep in wedding planning and haven't had much time to tend to the world of nostalgia. I'm taking more applications for guest bloggers for now! I promise I will be back once things settle down a bit. Thanks for understanding, 90s fans.

5 comments:

Tahleen said...

I'm going through wedding planning now too, and trust me, I understand, as I'm sure most of us who've been through it do. :)

Shannon said...

Good luck with the wedding plans, and I'll look forward to reading your great posts whenever you get a chance to write. BTW, the guest bloggers have been fantastic!

Puma said...

Congrats on the wedding! I just got married a week and a half ago, so I totally understand. :)

Lora said...

we totally understand, and will be here when things get less hectic! Thinking of you!

Orlando Steward said...

Yo 90s is da bomb

Digg This!