Friday, December 25, 2009

South Park's First Christmas Episode: Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo

Let me just say, the internet makes tracking down these kinds of things next to impossible. I have to scour foreign video sharing sites, struggling to ascertain which Russian or Chinese characters translate to "embed". I could never let you down in my quest to bring you a classic Christmas episode, though; I'd navigate hundreds of bootleg Chinese video sites just to bring you a little bit of no-copyright-intended holiday cheer.

This particular episode certainly isn't for everybody. It's rude, it's crude, it's downright ridiculous. Alright, that seems like fair warning to the easily offended. Enjoy!


5 comments:

nikki said...

My family still sings the Mr. Hankey song every Christmas....and my mom still proudly hangs the Mr. Hankey ornament my sister made her all those years ago.

Richard @ The Bewildered Brit said...

One of the best South Park eps!

Sadako said...

Heh. I remember my little bro used to watch this, and I'd get all grossed out (This was before I got into SP).

Happy Hols, Children of the 90s! :D

Andhari said...

I happen to like this episode hahaha. Mr.Hanky is by far one of my favorite characters in southpark christmas series, aside of Jesus himself of course :p

Christy said...

oooooh how I adore South Park.

Digg This!