Thursday, November 26, 2009

90s TV Thanksgiving Specials, Part II

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all*! As promised, Children of the 90s is bringing you 3 fun-filled days of 90s Thanksgiving episodes!


Garfield's Thanksgiving

Today's is a goodie. Garfield and Friends gave us this fun little Thanksgiving special way back in 1989, but I dug it up so you can all enjoy it all over again. Hopefully you can squeeze in watching snippets of it somewhere in between your meal-induced food coma and dozing on the couch watching football.








*Even though I'm back home in my home state of Minnesota, I'm contractually obligated by the state of Texas to say "y'all" at least once a day to validate my residency

7 comments:

Lil' Woman said...

I love Garfield...I still watch his Christmas one too! : )

indigotangerine said...

tahnks for sharing this, it's so much fun! can't wait for christmas specials season
-indigo

MAISON CHAPLIN said...

HI DARLING, SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE, YOU ROCK! DO YOU JAZZ TOO? LOL ;)
NOW FOLLOWING YOU ON BLOGGER AND FACEBOOK, FOLLOW ME TOO!

@ MAISONCHAPLIN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Amanda said...

I love Garfield Thanksgiving! Lil Woman is right, the Christmas special rocks!

Melanie's Randomness said...

Omg I LOVED Garfield cartoon!! I used to watch it all the time!! Happy Thanksgiving!! =)

Janna said...

Yay, I loved this show :)

Metamorfosis said...

Pelatihan SDM is a network marketing and training information or training an employee who has worked with many consulting firms and training institutions.

pendidikan dan pelatihan sdm, pelatihan leadership, informasi training, pusat pelatihan, provider training di jakarta, training provider jakarta, Customer Relationship Management, Marketing Public Relations, Customer Satisfaction Survey, Marketing Management, Digital Marketing Strategy, Management Stress, Stress Management , Account Receivable, Financial Management, Basic Accounting,

Digg This!